Monday, June 8, 2009

Get-Together, Part Deux (w/pictures!)

That's me, pretending to be useful. The nice thing about volunteering to stuff the bags is that you get to scope out the first round of swag ahead of time.


Lori, Dianne and the gals. It was a weekend full of , "OMG, is that Toni/LuAnn/Marjorie/Lora . . ." And the answer was always, "Yes! Yes it is."

If you are on twitter, you aren't anywhere.


On the left: Michelle Buonfiglio of Romance B(u)y the Book fame. Don't hate her because she's beautiful. On my face is the expression one wears when not hating one's new friend because she is beautiful.


Here, we're attempting to understand the latest trend in erotic romance/erotica. It requires stick-figure diagrams.Gabriella decided stick figures didn't cut it.


The incomparable Becke Martin took some great shots of us cutting up at the Lori Foster/Dianne Castell/Linda Keller weekend. No, I am not picking my nose.

10 comments:

  1. It was a hilarious time! Thanks also to Alison Paige for her pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had to be there. I was taking those pictures with tears of laughter running down my face. If anyone had videotaped this, they could have made a bundle on blackmail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun times, fun times. Glad you enjoyed it. I can't wait for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacy, they've already got it booked, so I've already got the time blocked out! Now I will spend a year hoping no one gets married/has a baby/discovers the cheapest flight to Europe ever over that same weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang... you got my nametag in the pic... now I can't deny that I was there at that table ;) It was great meeting you Keri! Hope to see you again at one of these events!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're hilarious!
    Thank you again for making it to the event. I've got my fingers and toes crossed that you join us again next year! Mega fun!

    Hugs,

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tes, you're on TWITTER! I'm warning you, I do not know how to shut up (but you already figured that out, didn't you?)

    Lori--it's already on my calendar. See you then, or sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ROFL, dying here. What a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks, Liane--I had plenty of material to work with.

    ReplyDelete