1. I wrote a paranormal romance novel.
2. I drafted and began revisions on a contemporary romance.
3. I mapped out five more contemporary romances.
4. I finalled in a contest.
5. I judged two dozen contest entries.
6. I attended a regional conference and made a live pitch.
7. I meandered through a wild fantasy draft, which I will now sit on for two years.
8. I learned that I'm a "project" person rather than a process person.
9. I found a coherent, organized, simple approach to editing. (Thank you, Todd Stone.)
10. I gained some basic insight into my own goal-setting processes (Thank you, Bob Mayer).
And I accepted that I suck at math.