Friday, October 8, 2010

What's STONE KISSED about?


When Delia Forrest talks to statues, they talk back. She is, after all, the last of the Steward witches.

After an arsonist torches her ancestral home with her estranged father still inside, Delia is forced to sell the estate to pay his medical bills. Her childhood crush, Grant Wolverton, makes a handsome offer for Steward House, vowing to return it to its former glory. Delia agrees, as long as he’ll allow her to oversee the restoration.

Working so closely with Grant, Delia finds it difficult to hide her unique talent—especially when their growing passion fuels her abilities.

But someone else lusts after both her man and the raw power contained in the Steward land. Soon, Delia finds herself fighting not just for Grant’s love, but for both their lives…

(Author's note: Isn't this pretty? It's the official cover blurb of the book. My first cover blurb. So, so pretty. Almost as pretty as my ISBN number: 
978-14268-9101-4. Are those not the loveliest 13 digits you've ever seen? I sing them to a little tune. It's upbeat, lively, kinda country. I'm thinking Dolly could pull it off.)

12 comments:

  1. So very pretty. 978-14268-9101-4 never looked so sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never, ever in the history of the world, KAK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Taryn. I'm so happy with Carina Press does. I've seen cover art, now...so that's coming soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's a great blurb! I would totally want to read that book even if it weren't written by a BFF. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jodee--I am SO gonna hook you up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cover and an awesome blurb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going "neener-neener" because I've been privileged to read this already!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just spent about five minutes looking at the font of the title on that cover. It's really a jewel of typography--the whole cover is lovely, but I'm a bit of a typography nerd so of course I notice the font. Interesting concept, will definitely have to get a copy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mindy,
    I don't know what the font is, and I need to ask. It's really gorgeous. Frauke at Crocodesigns does amazing work for authors and for Harlequin/Carina.
    I certainly hope you enjoy Stone Kissed!

    ReplyDelete