Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Resolution.

I love my twitter like chocolate loves caramel. When that little red number pops up on facebook, I squeal like a woman who's just found caramel covered in chocolate. The internet makes me happy and I so enjoy connecting with people I might never otherwise meet.

But I haven't had a letter in almost a year. And I haven't written a letter in years. Stamps are for those annoying vendors who haven't figured out to set up web-based payment systems. And every time I lick an envelope I'm surprised at how bad the glue tastes.

So this year, I'm pulling out one of my trusty pens (promo from my buddy Gabriella Edwards) and real paper notecards and I will write a handwritten note, card or even letter once a day, at least four days out of the week.

I will save the U.S. Postal Service single-handedly, I'm convinced.

4 comments:

  1. A very noble resolution Keri! Stick to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. go get 'em, doll!

    and really, not a bad idea, either. i have a pen pal in PA. writing letters feels good. more personal.

    also, "When that little red number pops up on facebook, I squeal like a woman who's just found caramel covered in chocolate" made me LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesomeness! We often forget the simple joy of writing and receiving hand-written letters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! So far this year I'm 3 for 3.

    ReplyDelete