Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Smart and Sexy KERI FORD gives me my just desserts.

She's younger than me and adorable inside and out. When I met Keri Ford at Lori Foster and Duffy Brown's Reader-Author Get Together last year, she charmed the jealousy right out of me. And then I read Through The Wall, and I was jealous all over again. Now's she taken over my blog to tempt and tease us all. Typical.

This has absolutely nothing to do with my release, Through The Wall, but it’s on my mind.

Desserts. Specifically, Sonic's Red Velvet Cheesecake Blast since it just came up on my TV.



Look at this thing. Seriously. Look. At. It. I want to inhale it through my screen. Yes, yes, yes, there’s that whole diet resolution thing people having going on---but COME ON.

Cake ~ check!
Cheesecake ~ check!
Ice Cream ~ check!
Good Whipped Topping ~ check!

There is nothing about this thing I DON’T want to eat. I’m tempted to eat the cup just to make sure I get all the bits that might have soaked into the Styrofoam. I think I read it has some 800+calories in it. Totally worth the splurge, I think.

By the time this posts, I should have tasted this goodness and can let you know the results. What’s an over the top dessert you’ve been wanting to try?

Thanks so much Stevens for having me today! Since you do that whole fitness thing and are likely croaking over, I swear I’ll do some sit ups or something after I eat this thing…eventually after I eat it, that is, to make up for it!

And oh, I did have a recent book release and all…

~~~~~~~~~~
She doesn’t want wild and raunchy, just a little spice…
Stephanie Faulkner listens to her neighbor’s nightly sexcapades through her bedroom wall. What used to make her blush now has her reaching for her vibrator. But she’s had enough self-fulfillment and now wants the real thing.
He wants commitment and long-term, not a quick roll…
The only woman Parker Madison ever wanted for long-term was Stephanie...but she's off-limits. He’s tried to find a substitute but there just isn’t another woman like her. Now that she's available, if he gives her time to get over her ex-husband...will he finally get his long-desired chance?
Short-term doesn't lead to long term. Or does it…?
Read Chapter One HERE!!
~~~~~~~~~~

Visit Keri At:
Website
Twitter
Facebook

Through The Wall is available in ebook format for only $1.99 from Amazon Kindle | Smashwords | Sony | Diesel | Apple | Barnes & Noble (Nook) | Digibooks Café | 1PlaceforRomance and 1EroticaEbooks |
All Romance Ebooks and Omnilit | CoffeeTime Romance eBookstore




ALSO: You can win a copy of Through The Wall over at Renee Vincent's Deep In the Heart of Romance!

15 comments:

  1. Hey Keri and Keri! haha
    I was so glad to meet you too at Lori Foster's event and hope you are coming again this year *crossing fingers*

    Anyway, just wanted to lend my support to my friend and fellow TMP author! And Keri Stevens is correct about you, darlin...you are adorable inside and out! Never change sweetie!

    All the best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, Stevens. Your jargon is beyond my years. what is cherpumple?


    thanks so much Renee!!! I am hoping I can get there! *crossing fingers*

    and for those interested, I loved it! it was REALLY sweet, so I couldn't eat it all at once. I'm estimating 5servings for me out of the thing (the smaller size!). Anyone take a guess at what's for breakfast???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll pass on this one. I'm into basic desserts. Hot vanilla abs, etc. I'm Turtle Cheescake lover from way back, but that dessert is on the no no list for the time being.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would gladly fight a bus load of children for homemade peach cobbler. Store bought is just not the same. I really need to visit my fam in the south soon.

    Congrats on "Through the Wall." I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh. turtle cheesecake Mon! I am THERE

    Thanks Sasha. I think I need to visit your family if I can get peach cobbler there!


    Stevens...still waiting on a definition.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, Young'un. Lost my dentures in my sleep number bed, and then got my boobs in the wrong socks and the day just went downhill from there. Here:

    http://www.bonappetit.com/blogsandforums/blogs/consciouscook/2009/12/the-cherpumple-the-worlds-most.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dang, that sounds like heck. maybe you shld get those screw in teeth so you can't lose them?


    and I would SO try that dessert!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WP! I love the idea of red velvet anything, but the cheesecake part just has to be fabulous! I'm so looking forward to reading Through the Wall, (which I've downloaded just today!) but someone else's new release is about to get my full attention. *wink, wink*

    And Keri S., LMAO with the dentures and the boob-socks and the bed! PUHLEESE! What? You look maybe 2 years older than WP. So hush, you!

    WP,hugs and big wishes for major success with the series!
    GabbyRO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, that dessert looks yummy- and so does your book!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Damn it, Keri, I don't have an ereader and I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!! I just read your amazing excerpt and shot over to order the book. I'm holding off getting a Nook Color till I make a dent in the gazillion books I have waiting to be read. Is there a way to order your book as a download for my PC? I LOVE IT!!

    By the way, it's fun to know someone else from Arkansas. I was born there, even if I never actually lived there. I think I missed out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. And, BTW, I'm pretending I didn't see the dessert. Selective blindness...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Becke,
    You should be able to download a free nook application for your computer and use your computer as if it were a nook.

    Tee-HEE! You'll be sorry I told you that :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know I'm a techno-klutz. Let me see if I can figure out how to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Downloaded it earlier and just finished it. What a great story, WS! Looking forward to the next 5 in the series!

    ReplyDelete